D2P Autoparts Purchasing Guide
With the purchasing guide below it should be easier for you to find and select the correct part for your car. You can follow the process shown below to find your way through the different search options on our website and the order process.
Please take notice of the important facts underneath before ordering!
If you still have any questions or if parts of the purchasing process are unclear to you, please contact our customer service team. We are committed to help you with your order!
Tips for navigating our websiteAdditionally, these are our "do's" which you are advised to take notice of to benefit best possibly from your purchase with us:
- Use our flow chart to help identify the part you need.
- Please make sure you have your car details correct!
- Please check existing part number against ours.
- Please make sure the specifications match.
- Remember we are based in the UK so some of our items are for right-hand drive cars only; Driver side and passenger side refers to right-hand drive cars.
- Please ensure you purchase parts upon expert advice. We cannot be held responsible if your car issues are not resolved by changing the part you purchase.
- All of our parts should be fitted by a qualified mechanic.
- If any questions about what part you need, please contact us!
We offer a variety of shipping options depending on how quickly you require our products:
- Standard Shipping (Free) - Please allow 2-5 days for your order to be delivered
- DPD Next Day (£3.99) - Please place orders between Monday-Thursday before 3 PM UK time. This service applies to UK Mainland orders only.
- Royal Mail Special/Yodel Special Saturday Delivery (£9.99) - Please place orders between Monday-Friday before 4 PM UK time.
- International - Rates vary based on product size. Please enquire for further details.
We do not provide any guarantees on shipping times, as we are reliant on 3rd parties. However, we strive to ensure that our customers are always satisfied.
Please note that if your parcel is delayed for any reason please contact us. However, we ask you to take into consideration the expected delivery times for your opted method of postage.